Do you require membership with a professional body to support you Critical Skills Visa application??
- A governing body member
- Executive manager
- Company secretary
- Associate or Senior manager
- Senior tertiary academic personnel
- Proof of employment or a letter confirming your appointment must be submitted together with the application to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to approval.
- Business owners to provide proof of company registration documents and a valid South African Tax clearance certificate issues by SARS.
- Membership is only offered on a 3 year subscription term.
Critical Skills Visa Membership Benefits
Only includes access to the benefits listed here:
|Thought Leadership &
|Director Development, Events and Networking
Business Benefits &
- Contemporary Gazette
- Director Sentiment Report
- Directorship Magazine
- Governance Matters
- NED Fees Guide
- Members are entitled to
use the designation M.Inst.D behind their names
- Receive the latest NED vacancies
- CV Search
- Chartered Director
- Certified Director
- Subsidised rates for Director Development Programmes
- Events and networking
- Member orientation sessions
- Discounted advertising rates
- Advisory and Board Appraisals
- Reputation Research
- Automobile association
- Legacy Lifestyle
- Mercedes Benz
- Tsogo Sun
* Please note:Chartered Director (SA) is a designation offered by the IoDSA and takes up to 8 months to complete.
*Terms and Conditions apply