1. As a non-member - Do I need to create a profile to attend an event?
- Yes, you have to create an event attendee profile.
- On the login page, click on haven’t registered yet.
- Select event-attendee only profile and fill in your details from there.
2. How do I pay for an event?
- Once you are on the register page and you have registered for the event,It will allow you to save and finalize registration.
- A Billing information page will pop up and allow you to pay via credit card or through an EFT.
- When you done selecting your payment method an automatic invoice will be generated on your profile.
3. How to access your invoices once logged off:
- Sign into your profile, on the top you will see “Manage Profile”.
- Click on manage profile and your profile home will pop up.
- Under the heading invoices, payments and history, you will see the invoice access option.
- Once you click on the invoice tap, all outstanding invoices will be optional to pay.
4. Are their Sponsorship opportunities for the events?
- Yes, we can definitely customise a sponsorship agreement for you, contact Tanyiam@iodsa.co.za for discussion.
5. Can I register more than one attendee?
- Yes, if the opportunity is on the booking process you can save and finalise you registration and a “register a another attendee button will be their”
6. Can I pay on arrival?
- Yes, you can but payment prior to the event is preferred.
7. Can I have access to the attendee list?
- No, due to the POPI act we cannot release member information.