Chartered Director (SA) is a professional designation conferred by the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA) to individuals who have demonstrated proficiency to serve as directors. CD(SA) is a sought-after and highly prestigious certification, awarded through a rigorous assessment process.
This esteemed designation is a commitment to deliberate career path building, the recognition of excellence, and ethical leadership in all spheres of business in South Africa.
CD(SA) is a career-enhancing designation for better directors, better boards and better business.
Why should you apply for Chartered Director (SA)?
- Elevate your career to the highest level
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge, skills, and experience as a director
- Show your commitment to on-going professional development
- Demonstrate your integrity and commitment to moral and legal duties
- Uphold standards of sound governance in South Africa
What do you need to qualify for Chartered Director (SA)?
- Full IoDSA membership
- An NQF 7 qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 years practising as a company director on a board of an organisation of substance