The online MCQ’s will assess your knowledge gained through the face to face programmes attended through the IoDSA.
The MCQ’s, once completed, form part of the pathway to obtaining your Certified Director (SA) designation.
Online MCQ’s for the following modules are available for completion:
- Module 1: Being a Director Part 1
- Module 2: Being a Director Part 2
- Module 3: Being a Director Part 3
- Module 4: Being a Director Part 4
- Module 5: Governance of Ethics
- Module 6: Financial insights for non-financial directors
- Individuals that completed all or some of the Being a Director Part 1 – 4 series since 2013, need not do these programmes again. These individuals can already apply to do the MCQs for the programmes that they have already completed.
- The IoDSA will need to verify that the individual attended the programme.
- Individuals cannot write the MCQs without having attended the programmes.
- Individuals who are granted exemption* from the “Financial insights for non-financial directors” need not write the MCQ for this programme.
- The MCQs are completed online. Once payment is made, a password and login details are provided and log in can be effected through the internet from any location.
- A pass mark of 70% is required for each set of MCQs.
- A candidate has 2 chances to write the MCQs for each MCQ login issued. Randomised questions are provided each time.
- Candidates who do not pass on the second attempt, need to apply and pay for another MCQ login.
- The individual completing the online MCQ's is not permitted to sharing questions with other delegates.
- The MCQ results are immediate and automated by the online MCQ portal. The results received are final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into regarding the results.
Estimated at 45-60 min per module
Fees per module