In order to register for Part 2: Assessment you need to have completed Part 1: Training and MCQ.
Part 2: Assessment costs R7500 (excl. VAT) and needs to be paid before you are able to register online. Request an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register, you need to indicate on which date you will write the assessment. Ensure that you are able to write on one of these dates:
- Tuesday, 12 June 2018 (CT) - click here to register
- Tuesday, 12 June 2018 (Jhb) - click here to register
- Tuesday, 11 September 2018 - click here to register
- Tuesday, 6 November 2018 - click here to register
The assessment is written at the IoDSA offices in Sandton.
Ensure that you have the following documents in digital format before initiating the completion of the online application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Letter of Completion (from DD)
- Signed Candidate Declaration
- Signed Code of Conduct
Once you have all the necessary documents, you are ready to complete the online registration.
When you register for Part 2: Assessment an invoice will be sent to you. This invoice needs to be paid 2 days before the date of the assessment in order for your registration to be confirmed.
More information can be read about Part 2: Assessment on page 18 of the Cert.Dir. Handbook 2018.
Documents for download