Member Induction and Intro to Governance session_3 September 2015_JHB
3 September 2015
Registration 7:15-8:00, Induction 08:00-10:00 Introduction to Gov 11:00-13:00
144 Katherine Street,Grayston Ridge Office Park
Block B 1st Floor, Sandown, Sandton
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
011 035 3000
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The IoDSA invites all IoDSA Active Members to attend the upcoming member induction. The aim is to help members get to know who we are and how to get the most out of their membership.
We encourage new and existing members to attend and share their experience of being a member of the IoDSA.
Registration: 07:15 - 08:00
Member Induction session: 08:00 - 10:00
- IoDSA objectives and activities
- Brief IoDSA history and milestones
- Making the most of your membership
- Using the website to update your profile
- Uploading your CV
- Making an event booking
- Networking tips
- Recap of member benefits and affinity partners
- Overview of the Forums and technical papers
- Member code of conduct
- Who's who in the national support team
- Feedback and member engagement
Break: 10:30 - 11:00
Introduction to Governance session: 11:00 - 13:00
IoDSA is providing a complimentary a 2 hour interactive training session
exclusively to IoDSA members. The content is pitched at an introductory
level and would therefore be suitable for new/aspiring directors who do not
already have governance knowledge.
The session will cover:
- The essence of governance
- The business case for governance
- Governance regulatory frameworks and models
- Interactive case studies
CPD hours only applicable for those attending the Introduction to Governance session.