Please note: In order to register for Part 2: Assessment you need to have completed Part 1: Training and MCQ.
Certified Director - Part 2: Assessment
This is a 3-hour, closed book examination based on the content covered in Part 1: Training and MCQs.
08:00 - 09:00 Arrive and registration
09:00 - 12:00 Write Exam
In order to register for this event, you need to complete the online registration form. This includes the upload of various documents. These documents are available on the Certified Director page under Certified Director Documents at the bottom of the page.
Ensure that you have the following documents in digital format before initiating the completion of the online registration:
• Certified copy of ID
• Letter of Completion (from DD)
• Signed Candidate Declaration
• Signed Code of Conduct
Once you have all the necessary documents, you are ready to complete the online registration.
• The assessment can be hand-written or typed – this is indicated on the registration form.
• Candidates typing the assessment need to use their own computers.
• A pass mark of 50% is required to pass the assessment.
• The outcome of the exam is either pass (50% or more), fail (less than 50%), or distinction (75% or more).
• Candidates are not issued with a specific mark.
• Marked scripts are not shown to the candidates.
• Candidates are able to request a re-mark or appeal the outcome of the assessment.
• A briefing document will be issued to each candidate before the assessment date.
Once the candidate has passed the assessment, they attain the Certified Director (Cert.Dir.). Notice of the outcome of the exam is sent to each candidate via email.