This series is a 6 part webcast targeted at directors and company secretaries and focuses on an overview the requirements of Companies Act, 2008.
30 days online access to the webcast will be provided.
Key focus areas:
- Module 1: Categories of companies, impact on close corporations and incorporation requirements
- Module 2: Part 1: Directors’ responsibility
- Module 2: Part 2: Directors’ liability
- Module 3: Governance requirements of the Act – including audit committees and record keeping
- Module 4: The Memorandum of Incorporation, shareholders meetings and resolutions
- Module 5: Shares and the distribution thereof, financial assistance and loans
- Module 6: Financial reporting, audit and reckless trading
|IoDSA Members:||R 991.80|
R 1 265.40
Includes: VAT, 30 days access
To view these presentations you should not require any specific software other than a 3G or home based ADSL.