Member Induction and King IV Information session_01 June 2016_JHB
01 June 2016
Registration 07:15-08:00, Induction 08:00-10:00, King IV Info session 10:30-11:30
144 Katherine Street,Grayston Ridge Office Park
Block B, 1st Floor, Sandown, Sandton
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
011 035 3000
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The IoDSA invites all IoDSA active members to attend the upcoming member induction. The aim is to help members get to know who we are and how to get the most out of their membership.
We encourage new and existing members to attend and share their experience of being a member of the IoDSA.
Registration: 07:15 - 08:00
Member Induction session: 08:00 - 10:00
- IoDSA objectives and activities
- Brief IoDSA history and milestones
- Making the most of your membership
- Using the website to update your profile
- Uploading your CV
- Making an event booking
- Networking tips
- Recap of member benefits and affinity partners
- Overview of the Forums and technical papers
- Member code of conduct
- Who's who in the national support team
- Feedback and member engagement
Break: 10:00 - 10:30
King IV Information session
King IV Information session: 10:30 - 11:30
IoDSA will be hosting information sessions on the draft King IV Report, which is currently out for public comment.
The information session will provide an overview of King IV, including:
- The key aims and objectives of King IV
- The thinking behind the layout and presentation of the King IV Report
- How King IV differs from King III
- How King IV addresses a number of local and international developments in corporate governance
CPD hours only applicable for those attending the King IV Information session.