Member Induction and Introduction to Governance session_17 May 2016_KZN
17 May 2016
Registration 13h00 - 13h30, Induction 13h30-15h00, Governance Training 15h30-16h30
Durban Country Club
101 Isaiah Ntshangase Road
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal 4001
011 035 3000
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The IoDSA invites all IoDSA Active Members to attend the upcoming member induction. The aim is to help members get to know who we are and how to get the most out of their membership.
We encourage new and existing members to attend and share their experience of being a member of the IoDSA.
Registration: 13:00 - 13:30
Member Induction session: 13:30 - 15:00
- IoDSA objectives and activities
- Brief IoDSA history and milestones
- Making the most of your membership
- Using the website to update your profile
- Uploading your CV
- Making an event booking
- Networking tips
- Recap of member benefits and affinity partners
- Overview of the Forums and technical papers
- Member code of conduct
- Who's who in the national support team
- Feedback and member engagement
Tea/Coffee Break: 15:00 - 15:30
Introduction to Governance session: 15:30 - 16:30
IoDSA is providing a complimentary a 2 hour interactive training session
exclusively to IoDSA members. The content is pitched at an introductory
level and would therefore be suitable for new/aspiring directors who do not
already have governance knowledge.
The session will cover:
- The essence of governance
- The business case for governance
- Governance regulatory frameworks and models
- Interactive case studies
CPD hours only applicable for those attending the Introduction to Governance session.