The Contemporary Gazette
IoDSA Direct Law
- Fully paid up
members of the IoDSA receive the IoDSA Direct newsletters and access to www.gazette.co.za.
- This service keeps
members up-to-date on relevant National Acts, regulations, Bills and draft
laws. The King Code 3 and Companies Act requires directors and companies to be
aware of, and compliant with, relevant laws.
- The service is
provided courtesy of the IoDSA to its members. The normal value of the service
starts at R2280 VAT inclusive for a Private Company licence.
compliance risk management plans (CRMPs)
- Companies that
employ members are entitled to purchase CRMPs available on www.crmp.co.za
- CRMPs are added and
updated on a regular basis, and currently cover relevant aspects of the
following day to day activities of a company:
- Private Companies (Governance), Private Companies
(Authorisations), Public Companies (Governance) and Public Companies
- Consumer protection (Rights) and Consumer protection
- FAIS (Clients), FAIS (Compliance officers) and FAIS (Key
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act;
- Municipal finance suite; and
- Human resources (General safety) and Human resources (Workplace
- A 2 year licence for
a CRMP starts at R1140 VAT inclusive for a 4 user licence.